INFORMATION ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION n. 2016/679
(General Data Protection Regulation)
- Data controller
The Data Controller is Quartzforms Uk Ltd (Company Number 11181859), located in London WC2E 9JT, 37-38 Long Acre, www.quartzforms.uk.
The Data Controller provides the data subject with information on the purposes and methods of processing personal data.
- Methods of processing personal data
Personal data (personal data, telephone number, e-mail, etc.) are processed on computer media with the aid of computerized or automated tools in compliance with the minimum security measures in order to guarantee the integrity, security and confidentiality of the data themselves.
- Purpose of the processing
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- performance of contractual and pre-contractual activities
- fulfillment of tax or legal obligations
- direct and indirect marketing and market research;
- sending of materials and commercial / promotional information;
- newsletter for information purposes;
- transfer of data to Business Partners for promotional activities
Personal data will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations inherent to the aforementioned points.
The consent you have expressed is the legal basis of the processing pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 1), letter c) of the GDPR.
- Nature of the contribution
The provision of your data for the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2) of Article 3 does not require formal consent as a preliminary and essential to the contractual or pre-contractual relationship.
The provision of your data for the purposes referred to in points 3), 4), 5), 6) of art. 3 is optional and requires your consent. Failure to consent will imply the consequences described: inability to send commercial and / or promotional information and to send newsletters for information purposes and to communicate personal data for marketing purposes to third parties.
In any case, if you have given the express consent to authorize the Holder of the treatment to pursue the purposes set out in points 3), 4), 5), 6) of the art. 3, will remain free at any time to revoke it by sending a notice to the e-mail address email@example.com. Following receipt of this opt-out request, the Data Controller will proceed to the removal and deletion of data from the databases used for processing for direct and indirect marketing purposes and for sending newsletters and to inform, for the same purpose of cancellation , any third parties to whom the data have been communicated. Simply receiving the cancellation request will automatically be validated as confirmation of cancellation.
- Recipients or category of recipients of personal data
The personal data you have provided, for the purposes described above, may be brought to the attention of employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller and communicated to the following subjects:
- Marmo Arredo Spa, the company which is the co-owner of the data;
- third-party companies possibly appointed by the Owner to provide for the execution of the obligations assumed by the latter for the implementation of the treatments provided for by the purposes set out in points 1) and 2) of Article 3;
- all subjects (including Public Authorities) who have the right to access data under regulatory or administrative provisions;
- third-party companies that provide essential support services for processing and have direct or indirect access to your data;
- third-party companies appointed by the Data Controller for processing the data provided for in the purposes set out in points 3), 4), 5), 6) of article 3;
All the collaborators or suppliers used by the Data Controller for the processing of your personal data have been appropriately and legally authorized and empowered on the methods and purposes of the treatments attributed to them and will act in compliance with and in accordance with this information.
The personal data you have provided, for the purposes described above, may be transferred to business partners for the processing of data provided for the purposes set out in points 3), 4), 5), 6) of Article 3;
The personal data you have provided and subsequently processed in connection with the management of the service are not subject to disclosure.
- Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for the times defined by the relevant legislation, which are specified below pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, letter a) GDPR:
- for the purposes indicated in points 1), 2) of article 3 for the times prescribed by the laws in force and in any case for a period not less than 10 (ten) years
- for the purposes indicated in points 3), 5), 6) and 7) of the art. 3 for 5 (five) years from the time of consent to treatment;
- for the purposes indicated in point 4) of art. 3 for 5 (five) years from the time of consent to treatment;
- Exercise of rights by the interested party
Pursuant to article 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d), 15, 18, 19 and 21 GDPR, the interested party is informed that he has the right to:
- Access to personal data: obtain confirmation of whether data concerning you are being processed and, in this case, access to the following information: the purposes, the categories of data, the recipients, the retention period, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to request rectification or cancellation or limitation of processing or opposition to the processing itself and the existence of an automated decision-making process;
- Request for rectification or cancellation of the same or limitation of the processing that concerns you; “limitation” means the marking of data stored with the aim of limiting its processing in the future;
- Opposition to processing: to oppose for reasons connected with your particular situation to the processing of data for the performance of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller;
- Data portability: in the case of automated processing carried out on the basis of consent or in execution of a contract, to receive data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device; in particular, the data will be provided by the Data Controller in .xml format;
- Revocation of consent to processing for marketing purposes, both direct and indirect, market research and profiling; the exercise of this right does not prejudice in any way the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation;
- Propose a claim pursuant to art. 77 RGPD to the competent supervisory authority based on your habitual residence, workplace or place of violation of your rights; for Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data is competent, which can be contacted via the contact details on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a specific request to the Data Controller through the contact channels indicated in art. 1 of this information.
Requests relating to the exercise of your rights will be processed without undue delay and, in any case, within one month of the request; only in cases of particular complexity and in the number of requests can this term be extended by a further 2 (two) months.
We inform you specifically and separately, as required by art. 21 GDPR that if personal data are processed for marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time and that if the data subject objects to the processing, personal data can no longer be processed for these purposes.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free. The e-mail address for the exercise of rights is firstname.lastname@example.org